Monday, January 8

Anybody want a peanut?

Well my fellow fans of reading what's going on...I have something interesting for you. This weekend I not only rearranged some furniture...but I also created a chair. Yes, not bought, or stole, or borrowed, or found on the side of the road, created. Using my skills in...ummm...chairish making stuff I turned ordinary household objects into a cozy litlle chair.


And now for your viewing pleasure behold **fanfare** THE CHAIR!!!


Just so you understand what's going on, these photos go in sequence from the different stages of creation...the only thing that's missing is a photo of the original uncut...barrell. Enjoy the creativity that I now call "chair"!!

2 Comments:

At Monday, January 08, 2007 8:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FOUND ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD???:) I applaud your creativity (You're a true Renaissance man). Your father is very proud of you so being so frugal and creative and to spot the obvious potential in an object someone like your mother would throw away:)

 
At Friday, January 19, 2007 3:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey chris, the only reason mom used the word "Renaissance" is because we're in that chapter in history

 

Post a Comment

<< Home